A professional examination to screen your heart by using 64-slice CT scan, a non-invasive medical test to obtain information on the presence, location, and extent of calcified plaque in the coronary arteries. The results estimate the risk of a heart attack in the next 5–10 years.
- Recommended for all men and women aged 30 and above.
- 2–3 years once, minimum 1-year gap.
- Past history with angioplasty/heart stent (CT calcium score). Please contact us for further advice.
*The above recommendation is only applicable for health screening purposes. For any clinical symptoms or other medical concerns, please consult your doctor.
To know more about coronary calcium score, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption period: Within 3 months from the purchase date.
- Click here for the redemption steps.
- Official receipt will be issued upon completion of screening.