Preparation needed before screening:
- You are advised to make appointment for your health screening.
- At least fast 8-10 hours before health screening, no food and beverage are allowed during fasting, with the exception of water.
- Try to avoid expensive valuables and jewelleries with you during your health screening.
- Please bring along your Identity Card (for Malaysian) / Passport (Non-Malaysian) and Letter of Guarantee from an approved company (if there is any).
- Please bring along your exercise shoes and attire if exercise stress test is included in your chosen health screening package.
- Due to different test or different visitor during the health screening, your name might not be called in sequence.
- If you wish to go for light meal after blood is drawn, kindly inform our counter staff or nurse. Only light meal is allowed.
- Avoid having a heavy meal before exercise stress test.
- If you experience any chest discomfort or you have done any heart surgery, please inform our staff prior appointment or nurse before starts the cardiac test (stress test or MSCT coronary calcium score).
- The management reserves the right to alter, cease or amend packages without prior notice.
- Our counter staff or nurse will call client for consultation appointment date when the medical report is ready (approximate time of 3-5 days).
Advice for Ladies
- Kindly try to avoid to do health screening during your menstrual period. If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the doctors during health Screening. You will not be able to do your Pap Smear and urine test as the presence of blood in these tests would produce inaccurate results.
- Please inform our counter staff or nurse during registration if you are pregnant , or suspected to be pregnant. X-rays, and Mammogram are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant.