How should I prepare for my health screening?
BEFORE THE HEALTH SCREENING
- You are advised to book an appointment with us for your health screening.
- Fast for at least 8-10 hours prior to your health screening appointment time, during which no food and beverages are allowed, with the exception of plain water.
- Try not to bring valuables or jewellery with you when coming for your health screening.
- Please bring along your Identity Card (for Malaysians) or passport (for non-Malaysians).
DURING THE HEALTH SCREENING
- Due to the varying types of tests and crowdedness at different stations during your health screening, your name might not be called in sequence.
- If you wish to go for a light meal after the blood draw, kindly inform our counter staff or nurse. Full meal is allowed once all the tests are completed (free breakfast and lunch are provided at our health screening centre).
- Make sure to remove all accessories including jewellery, watches, etc. before undergoing any X-ray procedures e.g. chest X-ray and bone density scan.
- On the day of the test, we recommend you put on sportswear or loose, comfortable clothing. Something that is light and breathable is best.
- Please bring along your running shoes, sneakers or at least comfortable shoes.
- Avoid having a heavy meal before an exercise stress test.
- If you experience any chest discomfort or have had any heart surgery, please inform our staff prior to the appointment time or notify the nurse before starting a cardiac test (i.e. stress test or MSCT coronary calcium scoring).
- The average waiting time for health screening is around 3-4 hours, depending on the health screening package selected.
- For report collection and consultation, you may opt for either having them in the afternoon on the same day of the screening (subject to availability) or returning to our centre on another day by appointment, in which case our counter staff or nurse will call you to fix the date and time once your screening report is ready.
ADVICE FOR LADIES
- Kindly avoid health screening while you are on your menstrual period. We recommend setting your appointment date to be at least 14 days after the first day of your period.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the doctors during the health screening. You will not be able to do your Pap smear and urine test as the presence of blood in these tests will produce inaccurate results.
- Please inform our counter staff or nurse during registration if you are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant. X-rays and mammograms are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant as X-rays are harmful to the foetus.
The management reserves the right to alter, cease or amend packages without prior notice.