What to Expect
What to Expect When You Visit Beacon Hospital for Health Screening?
Health screening is a fast and simple process. If you are visiting Beacon Hospital for the first time, there is nothing to worry about as you are in good hands. Our trained personnel will guide you through every step of the process to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and beneficial. Here are the simple and systematic procedures to follow:
- Registration: Produce your identity card at the counter for registration and some paper work.
- Collection of urine sample: Depending on the health screening package that you have chosen, a sample of urine may be required.
- Blood sample: Our skilled phlebotomist will take the blood sample ranging from 2ml to 10ml depending on the type and number of test. Rest assured that we only use new, single-use disposable needle for every customer.
- Report Collection: You will be advised on when to collect your report on average of 3 working days. Your health screening results will be given to you in a baseline report format.
- Report Explanation: During your report collection, our qualified Personal Healthcare Advisor will give you a report briefing on your test results. Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to it.
- Follow Up: It is important for you to repeat your health screening at least once a year or more frequent as advised should there be any abnormalities in the results range.