Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria that infects the digestive system. Many people with H. pylori will never have symptoms of infection while for some, the bacteria can cause a variety of digestive disorders, the most common one being stomach or gastric ulcer. A H. pylori blood test looks for antibodies (proteins produced naturally in your blood and help to fight infection) to the H. pylori bacteria. If you test positive for H. pylori, you will need treatment to clear it or medicines to treat the infection and relieve pain.
- Suitable for all men and women aged 18 and above.
- If you have a history of end-stage renal failure, kindly seek our advice before purchasing.
*The above recommendation is only applicable for health screening purposes. For any clinical symptoms or other medical concerns, please consult your doctor.
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption period: Within 3 months from the purchase date.
- Click here for the redemption steps.
- Official receipt will be issued upon completion of screening.